May 31, 2017 by Kenneth Fisher
I thought I’d do another crossword. Enjoy! If you need any help with it feel free to let me know 🙂
4. Traditional form of an index.
6. Encrypt a column without revealing the encryption keys to the Database Engine.
8. Feature used to limit the amount of CPU, physical IO, and memory that incoming application requests can use.
11. Feature used to encrypt data at rest.
13. Sample database.
14. Determines the partitioning and ordering of a rowset before the associated window function is applied.
15. Indexes that store the data in a column-wise format.
17. Permission that grants SELECT on every table in every database.
18. The last thing you should try when repairing a corrupt database.
19. Run this while planning an upgrade.
1. Quickly remove all of the data from a table.
2. Feature that automatically captures a history of queries, plans, and runtime statistics.
3. Backup that contains only the data that has changed since the last full backup.
5. The path the optimizer picks to run a query.
7. Database used as a template when creating new databases.
9. Feature that can be used to keep a single table synchronized between one database and another.
12. Feature that allows asynchronous processing of queues.
16. Put part of your data up in the cloud.