I’m a firm believer that learning can be fun. Or at the very least you should have a break from the work every now and again. So here are a few things you can do to break up the monotony.
My all time favorite: Who’s on call
- SSC 06
- HA HA HA
- Delightful Database Diversion
- SQL Server Security
- SELECT Keywords
- SSC 01
- T-SQL Keywords
- SQL Studies 02
- SQL Studies 01
Fun that you can learn from
- Prime Numbers puzzle
- Help! My query is too fast!
- HAL0003: Don’t touch that!
- HAL0002: Tales of a DBA fed up with NOLOCK Part 1
- Tales of a DBA fed up with NOLOCK part II
- HAL0001: T-SQL Tuesday 53: Why so serious
- Why is there a sysobjects when we already have sys.objects?
- Keep your head down.