August 20, 2019 by Kenneth Fisher
7 years ago today I posted my very first blog post and I’ll tell you it’s been a heck of a ride.
- 705 posts (including this one). For those playing at home that’s ~100 a year or just shy of averaging 2 a week.
- I should hit the 2,000,000 view mark this week. <- Personally I think that has more to do with you than me.
- 3 years as a Microsoft MVP.
- 20 puzzles, a board game, a children’s book and a set of printable dice.
- Most views in a single day: 3623 (Almost 3 years ago. What’s up with that?)
- Spoken about a dozen times including multiple SQL Saturdays and about to speak for my second time at summit.
- Met a lot of really interesting and intelligent people.
- Made some awesome friends.
So, here’s to another 7 years!
Congrats!! I know I’ve appreciated your sql knowledge for a while now.
Thanks! It was a bit of a surprise to me when WordPress sent me an email and said I started my blog 7(!) years ago.
You’R always so relevant , go for next 7 years
And i apreciate your knowledge and your fabulous SP
Thanks 🙂 I really appreciate that.